Must admit to feeling a little on the sluggish side today. In fact it's fair to say I'm down right lethargic - heavy legs, aching thighs and hamstrings I could pluck a tune on.
Thought I'd been taking things easy over the past few days having only put in a little over 60 miles since my last post although my general feeling of fatigue suggests otherwise.
It's not an unpleasant feeling this dull ache in the legs - well not unpleasant compared to say tooth ache. It is however annoying. Walking up stairs shouldn't be hard. The less said about walking down stairs the better.
I'll not ride today - clearly I need a rest. Come Saturday I'll go out for a gentle spin and hopefully by Sunday I'll be feeling able to tackle the long Sunday ride over the hills of the Ridgeway.
Friday, 11 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment