Friday, 19 February 2010

A change in the Weather?

I'm in quite a positive mood. Life continues to treat me kindly. I'm in good health with none of the aches and pains I've come to associate with pounding out the marathon miles. What's more the sun's shining and there's not a single cloud in the sky. I'm close to calling this a perfect winters day.

On a similar note of happiness, I've pretty much broken the back of my recent mountainous workload. I've a few more day trips into Europe over the next month or so but other than that I'm confident I'll be able to get the necessary miles well and truly done.

Anyway, my weekend looks like this:

Friday - 2 hours (endurance - HR 155 - 160)
Saturday - 1 hour (rest and recovery - HR below 150)
Sunday - 4 hours (long ride over the hills - HR around 150 - 155)

Am looking forward to it. Hope the weather holds.

2 comments:

  1. I'm well jealous of the good weather you report of! Glasgow has heavy snow forecast for Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rich - a very good point. I think perhaps I'll be mistaken. The weather now seems rather inclement for Sunday.

    I'm quite glad I didn't pack the crud guards away after all.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete