I'd quite like to be able to post a quick review of my training and such progress during February. Sadly this has proved impossible as I for some silly reason decided to delete February's data from my PC.
No matter. What's gone is gone and gone for ever although I'll certainly be taking back ups on a regular basis from now on.
Anyways, from memory February was a strong month. For the most part the weather improved enough to get out on the roads on all but one of the weekends and even then I was able to do a session on the turbo.
I'm happy with my progress although I'm quite surprised my weight seems to have reached a plateau. I suppose I shouldn't complain as I'm happy enough to have already lost a stone and a bit since coming back from Australia in mid October. I suppose the rest will come off over the next few weeks and months.
Of course, I mustn't become obsessed and need to stay fit healthy and strong. Clearly that's key and a given if I'm to stay upright come July.
Thursday, 4 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment