I'm back from holiday and while it's quite nice to be in the UK once more I do miss those Guernsey velvet roads. No pot holes. No bumps and seemingly courteous car drivers. Perhaps I was just lucky?
Never mind. I'm sure to head back there soon enough. It's only a 20 minute flight out of Southampton Airport which isn't really enough time for the harassed cabin crew to serve you a drink or get the Duty Free trolley up and down the aisle. Its quite a feat to watch. Trust me on that.
I've been a little quiet on the blog front over the past few weeks. As I've mentioned before I've decided to cut back on the volume of training having gone and got all together a little too serious and forgetting everything else. Family, friends, Mrs T..... you name it.
But anyway, as ever I digress. I have another problem which my work colleagues seem to find highly amusing.
I have my first saddle sore. Do I get a badge?
I ran out of chamois cream over the weekend and decided to go out for my long Sunday ride as normal. Schoolboy error and one I'll not make again. The chemist thought is was quite possibly the funniest thing she had heard that morning too.
I wish I wasn't so easily embraced..... Or worried that the cream I've been given actually contains some type of steroid!!??
Surely not. That just wont do........
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment