First off, a happy Easter or what ever holiday you wish to celebrate. Hope you had a great one.
I've spent the past few days visiting my twin sister who sadly I see perhaps twice a year even though she's only an hour and a half down the road. I cant quite figure that one out either....? I then spent Saturday in London on a Stag do before spending the rest of the time at Mrs T's parents.
As perhaps you can imagine. This Easter hasn't been too great for training and I've consumed as much booze over the past four days as I've swallowed over the past four months. I should feel quite guilty although with only 15 weeks to go I see this lazy weekend as being earned and my last "moment of weakness" before I ramp things up again.
So again, I raise a glass to everyone who looks at this little blog of mine and then again to my fellow riders come the 18th July.
After all, it's only 15 week away!!!
Monday, 5 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment