Man flu...... the saga continues
Earlier this week I posted a simple question on training with a cold or to be more specific, physical activity with the ever more serious, man flu.
Most people I've spoken to on the matter and a few people who were more than gracious to comment on my original post have suggested its fine to exercise just so long as the man flu is sitting above the neck. Anything lower, to which I presume this means a nice raspy cough, and its best to settle on the sofa and watch old TDF reruns from Euro Sport.
As this little cold of mine seems to be well above the neck I've trained as normal but at a slightly lower intensity than I'd originally planned.
And you know what?
As I've hinted at above, on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week I felt fairly miserable all day. Sniffly, slightly achy and with a manner / body language around my person firmly telling anyone close enough to see me that it would be best to leave me well alone.
This all changed after 20 mins on the bike. True, snot was certainly flying which isn't the nicest thing to have happen to you or for you, the reader, to think about. But still. The old tales seem to be true.
Have a cold above the neck?
Get out on the bike.....!
Thursday, 22 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment