Monday, 19 April 2010

The R3

Every cloud....

After a certain amount of moaning in my previous post about having to cancel my weekend away in Malaga, given the sun, the heat and the lack of wind over the weekend I'm far less annoyed then perhaps I should be.

Wall to wall sun right though and with a good 8 hours or so in the legs from Friday I'm feeling quite tired but very pleased.

On a slightly annoying note I seem to once again be coming down with a dose of Man Flu......

The R3

Months ago I bought myself a little gift. It's only just occurred to me that I've yet to post anything more about it.....


More to come.

PS - that grass needs some work. As does that fence panelling. Oh well.

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful indeed. Looking forward to more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of wheels. I've heard good things about Cervelo and the P3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic!

    Don't worry about the pic - I once posted a picture of my bike indoors and people started asking about the vomit patch on the wall. Actually though, you need to get that weed out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the comments.

    Andrew - I'll post a few more pics over the next few days

    Simon - the wheels are the Easton EA90 SLX clinchers : http://www.eastonbike.com/PRODUCTS/WHEELS/09/wheel_ea90_slx_'09.html

    Karen - The weed is history. The fence still needs some work. That can wait until next weekend.

    ReplyDelete