Thursday, 15 April 2010

A weekend away scuppered by ash...

I had hoped to write a nice piece come Monday about a long weekend I've had planned in and around Malaga.

Me, Mrs T and a few others. Me and my pals out on the bikes with the significant others doing, well. Shopping??? In truth I dont honestly know.....

As you can see below I'd packed up the bike and was ready to roll out to Gatwick for an early evening flight. (Yes, I know the helmet and bike combo makes me look a true and total Cervelo fan boy but hell..... I'm big enough to take that on the chin with only a stiff glare....)


Sadly I hadn't expected my flight to be grounded due to volcanic ash!

Looks like I'll stay at home. Perhaps I'll simulate the warmth of sunny Spain by staying on the turbo and turning the central heating up to max....

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. How annoying. It would have been great to have spent the weekend out there.

    ReplyDelete