Thursday, 13 May 2010

Food, food, food.

I honestly cant stop eating at the moment. I don't think I've ever eaten this much in all my years of training.

I'm going through massive breakfasts, huge lunches and bowls and bowls full of pasta. I'm always in meetings with my water bottle and a bag of nuts or perhaps and energy bar too.


This isn't too much of a hardship as I'm a big fan of eating. Generally I'll eat anything. Anything that is apart from honey which rather amusingly causes me to gag and if actually swallowed results in my bringing up anything that went in earlier.

I have a few friends for example who have this type of response to a certain spirit such as Pernod or Tequila. For me its honey. Cant stand the stuff.

But anyway. I'm hungry. Is it tea time yet?

2 comments:

  1. I'm having similar 'problems' although I don't run, I cycle. I weighed in at 20 stone back in 2007/08, came down to 13/14 stone over the two years by cycling. Recently I cannot stop eating but my body seems to be perfectly happy to put up with the gorging and burns it off very rapidly.

    As for honey, when I was a youngster a friend's father gave me some honey direct from the bee hives they had, I didn't know you were meant to remove the honey and throw the honey comb away; I ate the lot! Not had honey since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanut butter clif barrrrrrrrr - now you've got me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete