Sunday, 23 May 2010

My R3 - I'm Hoping thats not a Crack

Sun - and lots of it.

So then, how's everyone's bib shorts and cycling top tan going?

I'm well on the way to looking somewhat ridiculous with my legs going a rather nice bronze colour. But anyway. I digress...

A Crack in the R3?


It's quite fine and the image doesn't show it too well although sadly I'm thinking yep... My R3 has a crack on the down tube. It's done less than 1k kms so if so I'm rather disappointed.

I'm off to the LBS next weekend to have it looked over.

With only 2 weeks to go until the Dragon Ride I may need to start being extra nice to Florence.....

Fingers (and toes) crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I'd get that checked out. I wouldn't want to be hurtling down a Welsh mountain with a crack in my frame. I hope its nothing serious. Just a surface paint crack.

    ReplyDelete