I've not blogged for a while. Work has taken me backwards and forwards to Germany, Ireland and a few days in Boston which was nice enough although naturally it cut into the time on the bike.
With only two weeks I've one last big ride to look forward to. After a hilly 6 hours this coming Sunday I'll be moving into the taper to make sure I'm fully fit, healthy and rested for the big day.
I'll post some more details on these plans on Monday.
On a different note, it seems I'm likely to be quite busy come the new year.
While I'm not about to set up a Twitter site I would like to say Mrs T is expecting. It's our first and as a few people can expect I'm as nervous as I am excited.
I'm thinking my plans to ride next years Etape and the Marmotte need a reappraisal.
Friday, 2 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Stuart! I can certainly see the need for a re-appraisal at least for the first year..
ReplyDeleteHey Stuart, congratulations to you and Mrs T. Fantastic news!
ReplyDeleteHi Both
ReplyDeleteThanks very much! Am really looking forward to the big day come the end of the year.
Sleepless nights here we come.