As I've said a few times before really like it here and I can image work taking me here on a more semi permanent basis over the next year or so.
As I type I'm sitting along side the Rhine. People are out and about sunbathing, chatting and by the looks of it there's quite a bit of courting going on too.
I'm hoping the office WiFi holds out long enough for me to make this post before heading back inside. As for the odd break, If the smokers can take a 15min break every hour or so then why cant I do the same?

Anyway. 3 days off the bike with time to prepare for the following:
1) Final bike prep. A full rebuild of the R3 is set for July 1st. I wont call it a service as I was told not to. Sod it. It's a service...
2) Nutrition prep. I've almost worked out what I'll be doing although I hear there may be an option of paying for private water stops. This needs looking into
3) One last sportive. I'm thinking this weekends Henley 100.
Back to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment