Tuesday, 1 June 2010

The wait is over - my Etape number is.......

Very quick post here.... Looks like the numbers for the UK folk are starting to come through.

These can be found here

My number is listed as 2784 - could have been far far worse.......

Good luck everyone else!!

4 comments:

  1. nice number - you're ahead of 6000 odd cyclists when you start :-)
    Can't wait to find mine out but expecting something higher than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi stuart, how is this for a coincidence? my etape start number is 278! so I guess we will be lining up together on the start line come the 18th July.
    Are you travelling with FCH by any chance?
    I hope your injury responds to the treatment and things come together for you.
    I have a blog site called etape du tour 2010 shauns road the the tourmalet, if you care to have a look.
    all the best
    shaun

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2785 WAS MEANT TO BE DISPLAYED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shaun

    Yep - I'm with FCH. No doubt I'll see you in the start pen and I'll be sure to check out your blog.

    Cheers

    Stu

    ReplyDelete