Well so far so good
Two days and 124km later I'm very happy to say the changes made to my positioning as part of my recent BG Fit seem to have been successful.
My IT band doesn't seem to be grumbling quite as much as in the past few weeks and what's more, I'm certain I'm getting more power into each stroke.
In fact, I know this to be true having last evening taken a full 5 mins off my PB for a local 70km. That's right. A full 5mins!! I know what you are thinking in as much as I tanked it round in zone 4.... Not true. I set this PB with a lower average HR than ever before.
I wish I had had this fit back in Jan.......
The Down Side
Sadly there has been one down side to the fit. My position on the saddle has changed. I'm sitting much further back in the seat and less on the nose which has had one downside in as much as parts my Gentleman's area rub against the saddle's seam where previously they hadn't.
Nice.
After 124 kms and close to 22,000 pedal revolutions I have a tiny zit sized sore to get rid off that when purched on the saddle puts me in mind of the old Princess and the Pea story.
But anyways. I'm sure I'll be fine.
Thursday, 17 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment