Thankfully, and I NEVER thought I'd ever think it that let alone write it, work has taken me overseas over the past few days which has meant a period of enforced rest.
I've spent a day enjoying the Irish hospitality of Dublin and then as I type you find me in a cafe in the beautiful German city of Dusseldorf.
I like it here. Its warm if a little showery which seems a fair improvement of the weather back home in the UK.
As for my little niggle in the right leg area, well things are looking up. The stretching and work with the basket ball in leu of a foam roller seems to be paying off. Things feel looser and I'm beginning to feel better and less inclined to worry about the few weeks that are ahead before the Etape.
I'll mind how I go and hopefully things will continue to look up.
Anyhooo. I'm off for a beer.
Back to the UK tomorrow.
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of my mates that does MMA raves about the roller, such a simple thing.
ReplyDeleteAh German beer is the best, by law it has to be. Thats the Germans for you they always have thier priorities right.
Hi Alec
ReplyDeleteAh yes. The beer was rather fine.