Sunday, 31 January 2010

I'm not sure on the etiquette of self promotion but.....

...... a massive thanks to the good people at cycle film for posting a link to my little blog on their Facebook and Twitter sites:


I'm truly honoured and it certainly did wonders for my sites traffic flow:


Perhaps I should set up some adds. This time next week I'll be a millionaire....

3 comments:

  1. that's impressive Stuart - how did you find out about the traffic flow? Is it a feature of blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Stuart. This week's been amazing because I've seen Michael Cotty commenting on your blog and Karen's and Dan had Jim Rutger (Time Crunched ... co author) commenting. I agree with what you said it is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen

    I've used Google's Analytics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Analytics) which is a free system for tracking visits through a web site. The address above hopefully gives enough info on how it can be used.

    It's relatively straightforward to set up and the Analytics website gives good instructions on how to implement it within a website.

    If you need any help please let me know

    All the best

    ReplyDelete