It seems like it's been raining since Sunday of last week. Of course we shouldn't really be surprised as its the backside end of November and this is of course the UK. Given work commitments and my ongoing cowardiace at going onto the roads in the dark I'm only really able to get outside to ride the bike at weekends.
As I type the rain's lashing against the window and the wind, well it must be a force 7 / 8 semi gale too. I'll get soaked walking to the car..... But enough moaning.....
On a different note my mind has turned to thinking about the longer days in the saddle I need to do next year. Hopefully by this time next week I'll have a plan on paper for these big rides. I've already done a 100 (km) but that's really just the start isn't it? I'm hoping to do 6 / 7 sportives within the UK and also spend some time abroad in the sun sometime in the New Year and than again early June.
I'm thinking the Canaries for the new year and perhaps Italy with its heat and hills in June. Until then its the turbo during the week and then onto the road over the weekend.
Roll on the summer.......
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment