I feel lied to by the BBC weather team.
Naturally this isn't the first time I've felt short changed with their guesswork although this time is different. I had hoped to put off getting the winter gear out for at least a few weeks and last nights report of a mild Sunday put me in good spirits for this mornings ride.
Sadly upon opening my front door I was met with a definite chill. No that's not correct. Its cold. Damn cold. I'll be getting out those thermals a few weeks earlier after all. I dislike the need to layer up like this. Oh well and no bother - I cant afford to leave the UK for the warmth of Italy just yet so I'll grumble and get on with it.....
On a totally different note I turn 32 today. I'll celebrate with my wife and perhaps a few classes of wine and the good company of friends.
Tomorrow I'll nurse the hang over by getting myself a present. Wiggle's end of season sale continues. I'd feel a fool if I didn't....
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment