Today's the day and I'm fully prepared for the news of the 2010 Tour route and by proxy the Etape. Call me sad, stupid or deranged but I'm rather excited - so much so that I've rigged up my work PC to be able to listen to the presentation of the tour route as it happens.
So yes, while I'll be at work (from where I type these words) I'll of course do my very best to look like it's business as normal and that I'm as ever adding value to the business and helping to provide ever increasing returns for the shareholders while trying to look like we really care about our customers. Of course I digress......
Actually I'm rather chuffed to be able to listen in to the news. Doing so has been quite a struggle. Naturally, some would say, my place of work rather shuns such work dodging activities as I'm soon to undertake and has seen fit to remove such opportunities by having all media players and Flash functionalities removed from everyone's PC. But not mine.
Above: Success, media working on my work PC!!!
Somehow I was able to convince the our IT department such functionality was paramount for my daily work function. The very fact that I seem to have managed without the ability to stream images and sound from the web for the past year or so of my time in the job seems not to have been noticed. This luck cant last - roll on 11.30am French time.......
No comments:
Post a Comment