Monday, 28 December 2009

Pressies....

Firstly, seasons greetings and happy what ever you celebrate to you all. Like most I've over eaten and generally stuffed my face stoopid over the past few days so i'll be off out on the bike in a few mins. Before I do, I thought I post a quick pic of by far the best gifts I've been lucky to receive this festive period.

Word had clearly got out amongst my family, friends and work colleagues regarding my saddle induced sore backside. I doubt the non cycling folk amongst us would have any understanding why the picture below brings me sooooo much joy....


Count them. 4 tubs of Assos Chamois Cream. Oh what joy and rapture. Of course I don't count the really small tub found at the front of the pic as its clearly a sample size that I suspect came free with a set of bid shorts. Still, I mustn't complain - they are all rather welcome.

Anyway, I'm off out on the bike. It's gloriously sunny here although it's -2 degrees which kind of takes the edge of things a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment