Friday, 18 December 2009

Winter lurgy - take two


My new bestest pal - the wonder that is Lemsip. Ok so its nothing more than caffeine, decongestant and paracetamol but right now I don't care. I'll take the £3.99 hit in the wallet and get annoyed with my self later......

Honestly, I cant remember when I last had two colds in a year let alone two so close together. I blame the coughing temp at work who probably need to have blood seeping from her eyes before thinking about calling in sick. It was either her or that chap on the tube the other day. Still, as she doesn't get any sick pay benefits I would more than likely do the same were in in her position.

I know understand why Roger Black used to avoid crowds as best he could. Of course that's not entirely practical and as much as sometimes I wish it were true I cant wrap myself up in a bubble before going outside.

Anyway....... it's time again to take it easy for a few days. I'll try and do a few hours on the turbo tomorrow and Sunday but no more. I always feel better after a bit of exercise when I'm full of cold.

Too much too soon perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment