Tuesday, 1 December 2009

November round up

So thats November all finished with - another month completed in the run in to the Etape. After the last few days of sniffle induced sofa loafing I'm feeling fit and, more importantly, healthily. Hopefully I'll manage a light spin this evening although naturally I'm keen not to get ill again by coming back into training to hard too soon.

But anyways November totals:

- Hours in the saddle: 22 (had hoped for more but missed last weekends long rides)
- Weight: 11st 9lbs / 75.5 kg
- Distance: I'm not counting at the moment.......

So touch wood things are going ok. Time spent on the bike is where I'd hoped I'd be. The beer gut is slowly going too. Hopefully I can maintain this onwards through the December party season.

Fat chance.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting back up to speed. Very similar amount of time in the saddle as me this month but I'm way out in front on weight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the thorny weight issue. Perhaps the only thing Super Models, cyclists and long distance runners have in common - a perhaps unnatural desire to be as thin as possible. I cant recall where I heard or read that last phrase and while a touch simplistic it hides a certain element of truth.

    I hope to loose at least another stone in the run up to the Etape. I wonder at what stage such a need / desire to loose weight becomes unhealthy?

    ReplyDelete